Due to the electricity department doing major work in World club, there will be no electricity all day Monday 1st October 2012. In this case there will also be no water.
For the health and safety of children the Kindergarten campus will be closed all day on Monday 1st October.
Thanking you for your understanding.
การไฟฟ้าส่วนภูมิภาคจะทำการดับไฟฟ้าเพื่อปฏิบัติงานปรับปรุงระบบจำหน่ายแรงสูง โดยจะทำการดับไฟฟ้าภายในโครงการเวลิด์คลับแลนด์ใน วันจันทร์ที่ 1 ตุลาคม 2555 ตลอดทั้งวัน ดังนั้นทางโรงเรียนนานาชาติอเมริกันแปซิฟิก (อนุบาล)จึงจำเป็นต้องงดการเรียนการสอนในวันดังกล่าว 1 วัน
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
News from K1 Team
Monday August 27 to Friday September 14, 2012
Thank you to Parents who attended the Wai Kru and Information day. We appreciate your support for your child’s learning.
- We continue to encourage the children to take responsibility for their own personal needs and belongings. Please make sure your children wear clothes to school which they can easily take off and put on. Thank you.
- UOI: Who Am I? We began talking about what we look like and made an eye and hair color/style chart, favorite color chart and counted our body parts. We drew and painted our faces. The children had great fun making a life sized body cut-out of themselves. During the next Unit of Inquiry, Dress Up Time, the children will dress themselves in festive clothes.
- We are still waiting on some family photos and we look forward to receiving a photo of your house to place on our house and family picture. This week we talked about our families and made a graph of our family members. We also talked about how we celebrate birthdays. Two children in the class had a birthday this week and three more will have a birthday this month as well. Happy Birthday to them.
- Thai, PE and Music classes have become a regular part of the daily routine. We have our library bags this week and will borrow a book to take home. Your child must have the library bag each week to receive a book to take home. Please teach your children to have respect for books. The cost of the library bag is 120 baht. Thank you.
- Show and Tell is a very important part of the learning process. Please encourage your child to bring something of interest and unit related to talk about. Every week, this month, it needs to be something which is special to your child. The children enjoy taking about their objects.
- It is IMPORTANT that your children wear shorts and PE shoes on Mondays and Wednesdays for safety and agility. A set of the school’s sports pants and Tshirt is preferable. Swimming will continue on Wednesdays, weather permitting and if children are well. Please wear bathing suits to school under loose clothing. Please kindly choose a swimsuit for your children which is easily put on and taken off.
Please mark towels and other clothing with your child’s name.
Please visit our class blog at: www.k1hummingbirds.blogspot.com
Thanking you. K1 Team13/9/12